1. We are an EMAIL SYSTEM. Whether you are scheduling regular classes/make-up classes, inquiring about our camps or Parent’s Night Out, or making any changes to your membership, you MUST send an email to Office@FirestormGalaxy.com. (Even if everything is solved over the phone, our office staff will ask you to send us an email regarding the conversation.)
2. Make-Up Policy: In order to receive a makeup class, you need to let us know that the student will be absent by email at least one hour prior to the class beginning. Then after receiving a makeup class, you have three months until they expire. During that time, let us know what day, class, and time you would like to use the makeup class via email. Then the office staff will let you know what is available to schedule the makeup class. Makeups for additional classes can only be used while on an active membership (not on freeze).
3. Freeze Policy: A freeze is a $10 monthly charge which keeps the account active and will be taken off a future month of tuition. So, if the account is on two months of freeze, then $20 will be taken off when returning to classes. Please note that this is charged to the card on file, even if the monthly tuition is charged to the account, and if an account is on freeze for longer than one month, the permanent class spot will be given up to other students on the waiting list. Then if the freeze will ever need to be adjusted or extended let the office know by email before the 1st of the next month as freeze payments do not auto-renew. The longest any account can be placed on freeze at one time is a 6-month period.
(Charter Funds are not able to be allocated for FREEZE payments)
4. Discontinue Policy: A discontinue is completely deactivating the account, meaning you would need to repay the $105 registration fee upon returning to Firestorm.
For the discontinuation policy for a 4-month contract we require a 1-month notice, for a 1-year contract we require a 2-month notice, and for a 2-year contract we require a 3-month notice. This means that you will still need to pay the tuition for the required months of notice. During that time you will still be a a Member & able to attend your regularly scheduled Classes, use Make-Ups, and get Member Discounts for Open Gyms & Events. Please keep in mind that all makeup classes & Member Discounts immediately expire at the same time as the discontinuation activates. (Freeze months do not count towards Membership Discontinuation)
5. Late to Class Policy: If you miss the warm-up portion of the class (generally the first 10 minutes), you will not be allowed to take a class for that hour. If you know you are going to be more than 10 minutes late, call our front office (951.653.7737), to see if it may be possible to warm up separately. This is not always a guaranteed option. We do have a hard cap at 10 minutes late.
6. Late for Payment Policy: If we do not receive Tuition Payment by the 10th of the applicable month, a $15 Late Fee will be billed to the Account and the total Tuition & Late Fee balance will be charged to the card on file. Accounts that are delinquent for more than 90 days will be sent to collections.
1. What to Wear to Class:
Make sure to wear clothes that you feel comfortable moving around in. You will not want to wear any jewelry or clothing that may restrict your ability to move, or anything so loose it may get caught on a bar or edge of a wall.
Make sure to bring closed-toed Athletic SHOES with you. Shoes that are lightweight, flexible, and have grippy bottoms are best. Do NOT wear sandals or crocs.
For Aerial Silks specifically: absolutely no denim clothes, metal, or jewelry of any kind! This is dangerous to both the Athlete and could potentially rip our beautiful silks. For the best experience with silks we recommend a top with sleeves or long-sleeved, an undershirt tank top long enough to stay tucked in, and bottoms that are stretchy and cover the back of the knees! We also recommend skin tight for bottoms but joggers are acceptable as long as they are not baggy. Our male aerialists can wear athletic shorts with leggings to cover the back of their knees! (:
2. Absolutely no food or drink on the Spring Floor/Activity Floor!
Food and drinks are allowed inside the facility but must stay on the concrete floor for consumption.
3. No chewing gum inside the facility at ANY point in time.
4. We require safety glasses when playing with NERF and foam arrows. They will be provided by the facility.
5. More than 1 Trial Day may be necessary before official Membership Signup: There may be listening skills, direction following, and understanding from students that are needed to join regularly in Classes due to safety concerns.
As we operate several Classes at once at specific times, running away from Classes or not listening to Coaches instructions may pose as a danger to themselves, other Students, and Coaches.
We may suggest another Trial Day, Open Gym time, and/or Private Lessons before signup.
6. We have the right to refuse service to anyone.